Badge Of An Original | Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
A few rules…
The competition starts 6th January 2023 at 5pm GMT, and runs until 7th June 2023 at 5pm BST, with a new prize winner being selected each month.
Who Can Enter?
This competition is open to UK residents excluding employees or agents of Barbour International and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase necessary and entry is free.
By entering, you agree that:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are a UK resident.
- The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and in a global, commercial advertising basis with no time restriction.
- Your name may be announced on barbourinternational.com, Barbour International social channels and the Barbour International email newsletter.
- If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from further use.
Method of Entry
Share a photo of yourself in your trusty Barbour International clothing via Instagram or Twitter.
For your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
- Follow @barbourinternational on the social media channel you are entering via.
- Add @barbourinternational to the copy in the message you are posting.
- Use the hashtag #BadgeOfAnOriginal in the copy of the message you are posting and tell us why you are an original.
If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account you can submit your entry one of the following ways:
- Email your photo to [email protected] with the subject ‘Badge Of An Original’.
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to Badge Of An Original, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. We are not able to return any photos submitted.
Barbour International will select one winner per month who they feel best embody the confident attitude of the Badge Of An Original.
Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification.
The prize is £250 spend on Barbour International, excluding collaborations.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable Barbour International reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will not be able to make any additional payment to the total value of their prize, in order to obtain an item/s of greater value. Prizes cannot be used as part-payment for an item/s of greater value.
- By submitting a photo or video you are consenting to Barbour International using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Barbour International will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed).
- You confirm you have the consent of the persons within the photo to submit it for such purposes.
- J Barbour & Sons Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The winner’s name is available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
- This competition is governed by English law.