Badge Of An Original | Terms and Conditions
Badge Of An Original Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully.
A few rules...
Who can enter?
Share a photo of wearing your Barbour International jacket or clothing via Instagram, Twitter or on Barbour International’s Facebook page
For your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
- Follow Barbour International on the social media channel you are entering via. Find us @BarbourInternational on Facebook and Instagram, and @BarbourInt on Twitter.
- Add @BarbourInternational to copy in the image you are posting on Instagram, or @BarbourInt to copy in image you are posting on Twitter.
- For entry via Facebook, post your competition image entry on @barbourinternational’s Facebook page.
- Use the hashtag #BadgeOfAnOriginal in the copy of the image you are posting.
If you do not have an Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account you can submit your entry on of the following ways:
- Email your photo to [email protected] with the subject ‘Barbour International – Badge of An Original Entry’
- Post your entry with a covering letter of contact details to Barbour Way of Life, Digital Marketing Team, J Barbour & Sons Ltd, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9PD, United Kingdom. We are not able to return any photos submitted.
By entering, you agree that:
- You are over 18 years old;
- The imagery you enter to the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and on a global, commercial (advertising) basis with no time restriction.
- If you change your mind, please inform us in writing and we will remove the imagery from future use.
We will enter you into our monthly prize draw competition for a chance to win Barbour International clothing up to the value of £250.
Barbour International thanks you for your support of the brand! #BadgeOfAnOriginal
Monthly Prize Draw Competition Rules:
• Barbour International will select a winner who they feel best styles their Barbour International on the first day of each calendar month from the entries submitted.
• Winners will be notified by email or by original method of entry and prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification.
• The prize is clothing from the Barbour International range up to the recommended retail value of £250. The prize excludes jackets from our collaboration collections.
• All prizes are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event the prize becomes unavailable, Barbour International reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
• This draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their families.
• This competition is governed by English law.
• The winners name is available on request.